iP10 PORTABLE PAYROLL SYSTEM
No electricity available at the jobsite?
Your employees move from jobsite to jobsite?
Work often performed in inclement weather?
Want to track travel time?
CONSIDER THE WIDMER iP10 PORTABLE PAYROLL SYSTEM
- Employee touches their iButton to the M6000 recorder & employee id, date and time is recorded.
- Data is directly transferred via a serial port or USB adapter to a PC using the download cradle.
- Rugged, shockproof, waterproof, and tamperproof casing.
- Employs state-of-the-art Dallas Semiconductor unique and non-duplicable iButton© .
- Extensive, configurable Reports afford greater visibility of your employees daily time and attendance records.
- Data can be exported to other payroll databases.
- Supervisors can download data from multiple remote locations using the optional T-6000 portable Data Transfer Platform.
- On-Site Recorder & iButton secure Lock Box available
The iP10 Portable Payroll System includes: M6000 Recorder & Casing Security Key, Nylon Holster, Download Cradle, iP Software CD and (10) iButton Keys Fobs.
- Easy to read - User Friendly
- Unlimited number of Employees - Multiple Shifts
- Weekly, Bi-weekly, Semi-monthly, Monthly Payroll Periods and Uneven Pay Periods
- 24 Hour format enhances calculation speeds and reduces support cost caused by user errors
- English or Spanish language format
- Configurable Reports: Hours Summary, Time Cards, Exceptions, Employee's Clock Rules and "Who's In, Who's Out"
- Export Reports to other databases.
- Unique Data Manager, Automatic Customer Database Organizer
- Three Levels of Overtime Reporting-Overtime 1, Overtime 2, and Overtime 3 for paid Holidays
- On-Screen Help and Printable User's Manual
- Configurable Time Rounding
- Automatic Data Base Repair Module
- Support Agreement purchase with System optional